Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Market Pictures

Can you believe it?!?!  I haven't posted market pictures yet. Take a look at the fun we had.
 My booth with some lights.  We had trouble with lighting so we called our booth "The Bat Cave"


 All the crazy quilters waiting to get into Sample Spree, some waited for 3 hours in line.
One Crazy Old Lady  with me showing off her newest fabric line
"Rustique"
 Got to love The Warm Company....  can't live without them for Steam-A-Seam and batting.
Thanks Dawn and Lindsay
 We are working the "Warm" sign.  "Live long and quilt"???
One of the newest Skinnies from "Snuggle in Winter"
Ackfeld Wire has the coolest hanger, it's a mantel stocking hanger
with the nativity all in a row.  
We put a rod in the Skinnie sleeve and placed it on the hooks for the
 stockings and it fit perfectly.  
Janice, me and Janet from Hill Creek Design.
Theses two gals are the makers of all the great buttons I use on all my quilts
Thanks!!
Again, another market that was fabulous and fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment